$400.00 - 10%= $360.00 (participant) plus housing
Have you registered yet?
We are excited to announce that we've reached our registration goal of 500 attendees! With our goal reached, we have decided to honor the women's workers movement by leaving the registration fee as it is to enable more of you to join us in Caguas in just over two weeks. Will you join us?
* Fees: $400.00 (participant) /$250.00, (students -up to 24 years old- and speakers) in celebration of International Workers Women Day.
We want you to join the conversation at IDEC 2012, so hurry up and register now! See you in beautiful Caguas, Puerto Rico!
Children under age six are free. Children 6 to 11 years $100.00
All rates are for the duration of the conference.
Conference fees pay for:
* Participation in all of the sessions, workshops, open spaces, exhibits and cultural events
* Lunches, coffee breaks and dinners
* Program and complimentary material from the sessions, plenaries and exhibits
* Conference welcome bag
* Invitation to the Opening Ceremony
* Certification of Participation
Conference fees do not pay for:
* Transportation to and from the conference outside of the times and dates established
To be a lecturer at IDEC 2012, you must have submitted a dissertation proposal before October 31 and it must have been approved.
No refunds will be made as of February 1, 2012.
A 50% cancellation reimursement can be made from November 8, 2011 until February 1, 2012 (with the exception of the deposit of $100.00). Payments made complete by November 7 are subject to a 100% cancellation reimbursement until that date (with the exception of the $100.00 deposit, which is not refundable). The $100.00 deposit is non-refundable although transferable. If you choose to pay only the deposit of $100.00 in advance, you will be applied the regular price of $500.00 per adult and $ 300.00 for young people up to 24 years and speakers, not the early bird special.